Biloxi’s home of Mardi Gras and the Mississippi Coasts oldest and most prestigious Carnival organization. With over 450 Sponsors, GCCA leads the way in providing the greatest free show on the Coast. Its Mardi Gras Day parade has been judged the best on the Coast, and its King d’Iberville and Queen Ixolib are considered the official royalty of MS Gulf Coast Mardi Gras.
- May 1, 2022 – GCCA Sponsorship Opens for 2023 Mardi Gras events
- TBA 2022 – GCCA Rockin’ Golf Tournament
- July 30, 2022 – GCCA Summer Social – Island View Casino Resort, “The View” ballroom
- December 4, 2022, 1pm – 3pm – Children’s Christmas Social, Mary Mahoney’ Old French House
- January 6, 2023, 5pm – Twelfth Night Celebration
- TBA, 2023, 8am – 11th Annual “Run for the Beads”
- February 11, 2023, 10am – City of Biloxi Children’s Walking Parade, downtown Biloxi
- February 20, 2023, 8pm – Coronation Ball, Formal Attire (Tux & Floor Length Gowns)
- Free Viewing tickets may be picked up: Biloxi City Hall, Biloxi Visitors Center, or Carnival Office
- February 21, 2023, 1pm – Mard Gras Parade Day
GCCA . . . it’s all about our Community and the Friendships!!