Biloxi’s home of Mardi Gras & the Mississippi Coasts oldest and most prestigious Carnival organization. With over 450 Sponsors, GCCA leads the way in providing the greatest free show on the Coast. Its Mardi Gras Day parade has been judged the best on the Coast, and its King d’Iberville and Queen Ixolib are considered the official royalty of MS Gulf Coast Mardi Gras.
Save the Dates!
- December 3, 2023, 2pm – 4pm – Children’s Christmas Party, Mary Mahoney’ Old French House – photos with Santa, King d’Iberville & Queen Ixolib
- January 5, 2024, 12th Night Celebration
- January 20, 2024, 6 pm Sponsors’ Reception, formal attire, Golden Nugget Casino Resort
- January 29, 2024, Last day to sign up as a Sponsor for 2024
- January 23, 2024, 6pm Mandatory Float Rider Meeting, Donal Snyder Community Center
- February 3, 2024 – 12th Annual Run for the Beads
- February 11, 2024, 2pm Royal Reception
- February 12, 2024, 8pm Coronation Ball
- February 13, 2024, 1pm GCCA Mardi Gras Parade
GCCA . . . it’s all about our Community and Friendships!!